Smørrebrød Dinner Party
To be announced
January 20, 2018
The Smørrebrød Dinner Party is planned for the evening of January 20th, 2018!
Here is the info:
- Danish Club will pair guests to host homes based on geographic location
- Guests bring 2 different sandwiches (ex: a platter of roast beef and a platter of pickled herring), sandwich type and amount coordinated by the host
- All sandwiches are ready to eat, no assembling or cooking at host’s house
- Guests bring their own beverages
- Host provides dessert
- Host provides seating and plates, etc., and water
- Club provides 1 bottle Akvavit per house
The event will begin at 6:00 p.m. We plan to have 4 host homes ready to have a good time. This is a chance to make new acquaintances an share your favorite smørrebrød creations – don’t miss out on a very fun time!
An RSVP is required by January 15th – seating is limited and will be on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to be a host, please email email@example.com!