Smørrebrød Dinner Party
To be announced
January 26, 2019
Our popular Smørrebrød Dinner Party is planned for the evening of January 26th, 2019!
Here is the info:
- Danish Club will pair guests to host homes based on geographic location
- Guests bring 2 different sandwiches (ex: a platter of roast beef and a platter of pickled herring), sandwich type and amount coordinated by the host
- All sandwiches are ready to eat, no assembling or cooking at host’s house
- Guests bring their own beverages
- Host provides dessert
- Host provides seating and plates, etc., and water
- Club provides 1 bottle Akvavit per house
The event will begin at 6:00 p.m. We plan to have 4-5 host homes ready to have a good time depending on amount of registrations. This is a chance to make new acquaintances and share your favorite smørrebrød creations – don’t miss out on a very fun time!
An RSVP is required by January 22nd – seating is limited and will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Please add comment to your registration if you would like to be a host!