DCH Traditional Dansk Julefest 2021
Chef Søren Pedersen's Venue
December 4, 2021
Please join us for the DCH “Traditional” Dansk Julefest adult-only dinner party on December 4th! Come and enjoy the “hyggelig” ambience and mingle with fellow Danes, beginning with gløgg during the social hour at 6:00 p.m., with dinner being served at 7:00 p.m.
We will be treated to a delicious traditional Danish dinner, and there will also be raffle items during the meal to keep things interesting!
- 18:00-19:00 social hour with gløgg
- Dinner served plated, including:
- Graved laks
- Roast Duck with apple-prune and natural jus
- Roasted Pork Loin (Flaeske Steg med svær)
- Danish Pork Sausage (Medisterpølse)
- Red Cabbage
- Caramelized & Boiled Potatos with gravy
- Ris A La Mande with Warm Cherry Sauce
- Coffee & cookies afterwards!!
- Akvavit is provided, and you may bring your own beverages or take advantage of the cash bar
- Great raffle prizes and sing-a-longs! Valet parking included!!
Seating is limited, so get your reservations in early!
When making group reservations (12 persons maximum), payment for all must accompany the RSVP along with the names of all those in your party listed in the “Comments” field.
Member price is still $65/person and non-members can attend for $75 each. If you are new to the Club or your membership has expired, please feel free to renew in order to receive the “Member” price.
COVID-19: We expect members and guests to be fully vaccinated